He/She shall be responsible for ensuring implementation and compliance to lab quality management system in accordance with best lab quality practices ,including ISO15189:2012 /CAP guidelines.
- Ensure implementation of lab quality management system
- Ensure adherence to ISO15189 :2012 guidelines and lab protocols
- Plan and organize lab audits
- Ensure timely and effective closure of audit observations
- Create,review Lab manuals and SOPs
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
- BSc. /MSc. MLT and MBA (preferred)
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience as Lab QA
- Experience delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in global organizations and /or contexts strongly preferred
- High proficiency to work, communicate, and write in English is required, with fluency in other languages
- an asset.
- Must be trained and certified with ISO15189:2012 guidelines.
- Well versed with CAPF guidelines.
- Experience in handling NABH audits.
- Administrative Skills
- Accurate, honest, has high level of humanity and presentable
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
- Ability to work independently, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude
- People Management Skills
- Quality Management Skills
- Advisory Skills
- Be Respectful
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying