Manage the day-to-day activities of the QMC as defined in the function below. Is accountable to for all Visa application related operations. The department-specific supervisors will report into this position.
- Overall responsibility of QMC
- Monitor team performance and devise a plan to improve (if required)
- The person will have approx. 2-4 direct reportees & will manage a team size of approx.15-40 employees
- Overall administrative and people management responsibility
- To ensure highest level of service standards & service quality are met during day--day operations at
Center. Ensuring the customer feedback is collected through C-Sat for all service touch points and the defined TAT for different service station adhered to.
Directs customers and help/guide them with any required details; including handling incoming calls.
Ensure that each applicant is attended within the permissible time to optimize process time at reception, reduce wait times and maximize utilization of resources and customer experience. Ensuring Manpower staffing at each of the departments at any given day also manage roster based on the trend analysis/footfall trend.
Educate customers on the process involved in the visa medical check-up and medical referral process. Receive and process medical and lab referrals as per laid down process flow and standards.
Crowd Management & addressing to applicant queries.
Demonstrates appropriate discretion and judgement when handling sensitive and confidential information.
Ensure effective communication through telephone and e-mail both internally and externally to maintain professional image and as per agreed SOPs.
Ensure the up keep of facility. Inform and coordinate for rectification of any break down in facility.
- Monitor Security related issues.
- Training/ Mentoring the team and implementation of new processes, while working closely based on
Instructions from the Center Manager and the Country Manager
- Ensuring compliance to prescribed systems as per the defined SLAs
- To work with the Value-Added Services team in order to support maximum returns through optimum
- operational efficiency
- Coordination with Mission, Operational updates/ Memos from Mission
- Website updates (Regional languages)
- Managing escalations, incidents, non-compliances and complaint management with the help of Center Manager and provide effective resolutions.
Suggest/monitor software changes to be implemented as per business requirements. Coordinate for IT
- MIS (Daily Report, weekly reports Handling OT data, Incentive data), Monthly Business Reviews
- Ensuring compliance and timely updating of all regulatory approvals of the center
- Work closely with the HR team to highlight performance and training need
- Responsibility for cash handover to accounts at the end of each day (as applicable)
- Coordination with the Accounts Department (Refunds, Escalations, Reconciliations, etc.)-if applicable.
(Value Added Sales specific:
- Responsible for achieving business targets as agreed.
- Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
- Using IT system to record relevant figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues
- Managing the floor and initiating changes as required
- Incentive reports)
Metrics & Organization Management:
Achievement of operational targets
The smooth running of QMC operations at the center with minimal escalations
Adherence to SOPs
OM & Reporting –
Reports to the Center Manager/ Country Manager or Head Operations
The person will have approx.5 direct report & manage a team size of approx.60-200 employees
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements:
- A graduate in any field with 5-7 years’ experience in a healthcare environment
- Proficient in use of computers – MS Office
- 2-3 years in a supervisory role within Healthcare Operations
- Demonstrated Process Knowledge
- Effective Communication Skills
- Familiarity with customized software
- Balanced personality
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Relationship management
- Leadership in a multi-cultural/global organization at a supervisory level
- Leading and Developing the team
- Result Oriented
- Analytical skills
- Team management
- Communication – Location/Regional language skills