As MIS analysts his/her primary role will be to improve the flow of information within the organization through technology.
He/She will apply strong analytical skills, intuitive thinking, and digital expertise to carefully examine how departments in the
organization uses data and technological tools. The MIS analysts create strategies for information to be shared in a more
Role and Responsibilities –
▪ Create excel templates for data collection and reporting
▪ Excellent grip in advanced Excel functions like advanced Formulae (array, nested Ifs etc.)
▪ Collate and consolidate raw data from various sources
▪ Transform the raw data to metrics using MS Excel /SQL
▪ Maintaining and updating HR System, reporting on its capabilities. Collecting, presenting and communicating data to
▪ Highly motivated and driven, able to work independently with minimal supervision;
▪ Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly MIS Reports.
▪ Preparing presentations, Graphs and analytical reports.
▪ Ad-hoc analysis: prepare ad-hoc analysis on Operations data upon requests, using corporate Business Intelligence tool
and customizing queries
▪ Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
▪ Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
▪ Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
▪ Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
▪ Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
▪ Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
▪ Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
▪ Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
▪ Assist support team on report automation/improvisation methods using macros and other technological tools
▪ Assist support team on various metrics preparations, their mapping & production for internal reporting
Metrics & Organization Management:
▪ Turnaround time
▪ Timely and accuracy in reports
OM & Reporting:
• Reports to Head Operations Strategy and the MD
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements:
1- The person should be a technically savvy problem-solvers and should be able to sift through large amounts of data.
2- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or Master of Business Administration and the following skills:
a. Information systems management – understanding how to organizations share, store, search for, and analyze
b. Business process improvement – the core responsibility of MIS analysts is to perform use root cause analysis to
create more effective information processes
c. Data analytics – businesses depend on MIS analysts to make sense of data and statistics in order to understand
the best strategies to apply
d. Data modeling – MIS analysts need to know how to integrate data from multiple sources according to standards
and best practices
f. Interpersonal skills – MIS analysts interact with all levels of a company’s stakeholders in order to implement their
technology solutions and process improvements.
g. Writing skills – MIS analysts research, prepare, and write a variety of complex reports and analysis