▪ Declare a patient fir or unfit depending upon the relevance of the test -by ordering and interpreting tests
and by analyzing records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
▪ Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
▪ Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination
results through the clinical management system
▪ Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients if required
▪ Coordinate work with nurses, and other health care providers.
▪ Ensure all MIS reports are shared with the concerned teams as per agreed timelines and