He/She will be responsible for recording the basic details of the patients such as weight, height, BMI etc. He/She shall collect blood sample for laboratory to perform specified test. She/he will also act as the staff nurse cum Guest relations officer and manage the administrative as well as clinical duties involved in the center.
Responsibilities as Nurse:
• Phlebotomy activities such as collection of blood in the sample of the applicants in the tubes or containers and marking them properly, affixing bar codes according to the provided guidelines
• Administer vaccines and verify the if the mandatory vaccines are already given.
• Generate vaccination voucher in case of vaccinations not given.
• Administration of medication as prescribed by the doctor (if required)
• Data Entry of medical records
• General nursing care
• Check vital signs, monitor blood pressure, temperature, and pulse
• Vision testing including visual acuity and color vision testing.
• Capture the customer satisfaction rating through the C-Sat device
• Inventory keeping and maintaining the stock including the medical consumable, non- consumable, and vaccine. Verify service receipt, lab job order and lab request
• Update dispatch register on the online system with details of sample for transportation
• Hand over samples along with requisitions to dispatch
• Proper disposal of Biomedical waste as the Biomedical guidelines as per the state
Responsibilities as GRO:
• Greets and register all applicants into the clinical management system with utmost accuracy, details and within agreed process time. Standard process script compliance. Explain applicants about visa medical services and procedures at reception.
• Directs customers/applicants /patients and help/guide them with any required details, including handling incoming calls.
• Ensure that each applicant is attended within the permissible time to optimize process time at reception, reduce wait times and maximize utilization of resources and customer experience.
• Guide applicants to the next service touch points and according to token display system.
• Educate customers on the process involved in the visa medical check-up and medical referral process.
• Receive and process medical and lab referrals as per laid down process flow and standards.
• Crowd Management & handling of customers at Reception and in waiting areas.
• Registration and booking of appropriate services.
• Demonstrates appropriate discretion and judgment when handling sensitive and confidential information.
• Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and e-mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image and as per agreed SOPs.
• Cash handling – ensuring that the customer is billed with utmost accuracy. (If applicable)
• Check and verify the records to ensure validity of supporting documents and identity of the customer/applicant and record relevant information in the internal system/software
• Manage patients/customers with care
Metrics & Organization Management:
• Performance Metrics:
• Turnaround time – The total time taken between the submission of required documentation into the software system
• Patient Care & Assessment –
• Vaccination Management
• Capturing all mandatory information for the process
• Infection Control Management
• Recording of medical history accurately
• Medical Records and Reporting Management
• Handover of samples from phlebotomy to Lab services as per the agreed SLA (timelines)
• Adherence to Policies & Procedures –
• Adherence to –A code of conduct i.e. set of rules that become a standard for all employees under different circumstances in the workplace.
• Behavioral standards -the reasonable standards of behavior that are expected of them in the workplace. This includes collaborating with coworkers, time keeping, ownership of assigned tasks, ability to take additional responsibilities etc.
• Legal & Ethical framework Management
• Customer satisfaction – CSAT score to be agreed upon
OM & Reporting:
• Functional reporting to the Nursing Supervisor or Sr. GP/ Medical Director, corporate office
• Administrative reporting to the Center Manager
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
• Diploma Nursing with minimum 2 year of experience
• Registered with the local regulatory body in the country
• Computer literate
• Administrative skills.
• Self-motivated and keen to update his/her scientific base according to the latest publications in the field of interest.
• Accurate, honest, has high level of humanity, and presentable.
• Self-hygienic, courteous, and meticulous