Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Delegate project tasks based on team members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration, or related field
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying