We are looking for a knowledgeable dietitian who is passionate about helping the employees of our organization to achieve their goals and lead healthier lives. Dietitians will develop trusting partnerships with people and employees. They will learn about their health concerns, goals, and dietary restrictions and preferences and work with them to create a healthier nutrition plan. They may also participate in demonstrations or seminars to inform the public about nutrition and promote
healthier eating habits. Successful candidate shall demonstrate their expertise on all matters concerning diet and nutrition. They should be analytical, caring, and knowledgeable with good communication, active listening, problem-solving, and computer skills. They should also be passionate public speakers who can get others excited about eating healthy foods.
The position requires to work from office twice a week. Since it is a part time opportunity, candidates either working part time currently or not working shall be preferred. People working from home and trying to switch to a regular job are encouraged to apply.
• Speaking to employees to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
• Developing nutrition plans.
• Compiling information and tracking employee’s progress towards their health goals.
• People Management Skills
• Quality Management Skills
• Advisory Skills
• Be Respectful
• Entering the information in database.
• Keeping informed about the latest discoveries in nutrition.
• Speaking to groups to promote healthy eating habits and proper nutrition
OM & Reporting:
Direct Reporting to CEO/ Founder & Co-Founder of the Company
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, health, or a related field.
• More education or experience may be preferred.
• State licenses or additional certifications may be required.
• 3-4 years of relevant experience.
• Exceptional communication, problem-solving, public speaking, and listening skills.
• Willingness to continue training and research to keep current on the latest discoveries and developments
in the field.
• Strong computer and data entry skills.
• Compassion and genuine interest in helping others develop better eating habits
• Administrative Skills
• Accurate, honest, has high level of humanity and presentable
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
• Ability to work independently, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude