Role and Responsibilities
• Lab Operations – Track and monitor applicant journey from booking till report issue as per the TAT defined. Ensure proper recording and identification of samples and applicable logistics tracker. Direct applicants and help/guide them with queries raised by them and address their grievance after coordinating with concerned department and provide resolution accordingly.
• Customer Service and feedback score - Ensuring the customer feedback is collected for all service touch points. Reduce wait times and maximize utilization of resources and customer experience.
• Operations assistance – Appointment slot confirmation for walk-in in collection centers and co-ordinate home collection services. Coordination with the call center and respective labs for customer visits, timings, reports. Co-ordinate with call center for refunds, cancellation and reschedule. Meets client’s expectations and is deliveries on time. Support ops manager in maintaining smooth operations of the department.
• MIS Reports - Submit reports within stipulated timelines. Ensure accurate transcription of automated results in MIS. Proper monitoring of reports by running controls as applicable, for ensuring accuracy.
• Strong communication, teamwork, and time management skills.
• Strong Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Should be responsible towards projects.
• Client interaction and achieving desired targets.
• Understanding and analyzing requirements.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and the local language
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Team building skills
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal and listening
• Communications skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Very effective organizational skills
• Effective written communications skills
• Stress management skills
• Time management skills