Manage the day-to-day activities of the Visa Medical Center & accountable to for all Visa application related operations.
· Maintaining MIS (Daily Reports, Handling OT data, Incentive data), Monthly Business Reviews.
· Handling the center effectively in absence of center manager.
· Overall administrative and people management responsibility.
· To ensure highest level of service standards & service quality are met during day to day operations at center.
· Monitor Security related issues.
· Training/ Mentoring the team and implementation of new processes, while working closely based on Instructions from the Center Manager and the Country Manager.
· Managing escalations for the center and provide effective resolutions.
· Assign staff duties and manage roster based on the trend analysis/footfall trend in each of the QMC.
· Ensuring compliance and timely updating of all regulatory approvals of the center.
· Responsibility for cash handover to accounts at the end of each day (as applicable).